Wednesday, 22 June 2011

We lived an adventure/ Love in the summer


Calligraphy Shawl. Rav.

 Kesän alku. Huomenna on viimeinen työpäivä ennen elokuuta. Ympärillä on vihreää ja lämmintä. Lyhyt, mutta odotettu vuodenaika.

The beginning of the summer. Tomorrow is the last day of work before next august. I'm surrounded with green and warmness. A short, but the most welcomed time of year.
 
Kotona kuunnellaan Empire of the Sunia ja syödään sushia. Täydellinen kesähetki.

At home I'm listening a song by Empire of the Sun and eating sushi. Such a perfect summer's day.

We are the people that rule the world
A force running in every boy and girl
All rejoicing in the world
Take me now, we can try

We lived an adventure
Love in the summer
Followed the sun until night
Reminiscing other times of life
For each every other
The feeling was stronger
The shock hit eleven, got lost in your eyes
.



P.S. I decided to write this blog also in English. This post felt the perfect one to start as I wanted to show off the beautiful shawl from Robin Ulrich. Thanks for letting me test knit again for you!

1 comment: